This was all written a while ago for some reason. And here it still is, perpetually
unfinished and neglected.
Send comments on visual format, html format, spelling, grammar, ideas, additions,
deletions, resources, cookie recipes, neologisms, life, the universe, and everything
to: disabled (John Williams).
7.2. FAQ ACK
Note carefully: just because i list someone here does not mean that they
approve of GNPs, this FAQ, or anything else.)
This FAQ was made possible or improvified by many netizens, and some
(In something approaching chronological order)
- Ranters, ravers, and diplomats on various newsgroups, some of whose names
i've unfortunately lost
- The various authors of the various references listed earlier
- Steven Shaviro for
MOOs and Spivak pronouns
- Dan Harper for misc. discussions and "gender vs. sex" distinction
- Stef Jones
for miscellaneous and for the "businessman vs. businesswoman" quote
- Henry Churchyard
for fixing the evil relative link problem and for the many
sources on the use of "their" etc. as singulars
- Raphael Carter,
author of the Androgyny
RAQ, amongst other things
- And the following people for miscellaneous and sundry, whether they knew
it or not:
Glenn Grant ... Harlan Messinger ... Gregory J. Meyers ... Lee Daniel Crocker
... Ellen M. Dickson ... Charles Dodgson ... SubG ... Lynn Dobbs ... Lothie
... Jay O'Rear ... Marti ... Mikhail ... Psycler ... Rebecca Dawn Kaplan ...
Paul Whiteley ... Rapunzel ... Zoe Claire Titman ... Jennie D-O'C ... John
S Costello ... Matthew Foster ... Wolfgang Weisselberg ... David Olivier ...
Elizabeth Parkhurst ... Mary Frances Folz-Donahue ...
This FAQ is not being actively updated or improved, but here's a list anyway...
- Criteria tend to be negative, like me. Either expand the positive, or
get rid of it.
- De-yawnify, generally
- Surf about for more net.flotsam to include.
- Double-check all dates
- Incorporate all the red scribbles from printout. Whereever that is.
- Incorporate things from all the email i've gotten
The whole mess is no longer copyrighted. Do what you want with it!
| Æther Lumina Home